Thursday, January 8, 2015

Transition Week Day 2

Day 2 started off pretty good. I woke up with less pain and had some serious energy to use up. This fact kind of praised me on. I had told myself that this week would be hard and I might have MORE pain because of withdrawal from foods that I was no longer eating. I experienced zero stomach issues and enjoyed less symptoms all day.

I made myself a brunch and decided to do some batch cooking so I would have food handy and available to munching on. My brunch menu Chicken and Vegetable oven pockets. I made 4 so I now have left overs yay!
I placed veggies on foil square and piece of meat on top and bake in oven for 45 minutes.

They look and taste delicious!

I also made a cucumber radish undressed salad which was yummy as well and a miso soup cup.

Dinner is fish, rice and miso soup.




No comments:

Post a Comment