Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The heavyness of being me

Why do I feel like I am carrying the weight of the world on my shoulders? Frustration, overwhelmed, under prepared, I feel all those things at once. Have you ever thought so many different thoughts at once that you could not sort them out? You look at your calender, your schedule, your life and think that there is no way you could possibly take care of everything you HAVE to do. I try to chip away at the list of responsibilities and it still grows bigger. I ask for help and get procrastination and that in turn makes my list longer and more complicated. Today I began to think that I should just give up, throw in the towel, quit, walk out, run away. Instead I just wrote to you.
I could list for you all the things I have going on right now plus dealing with a life long disease but I won't, complaining is something for children and not for us moms. Let's just say there are too many pots on the stove for me to deal with, everything is boiling over and burning.

1 comment:

  1. I know I just had a bad day, sorry guys. I wish I could have ended this with God is teaching me, or God said, or everything became clear but I am just not there yet.

    ReplyDelete